New Patients Always Welcome!
What to expect on your first visit as a new patient
1. All Our staff will strive to be caring and attentive to your needs.
2. Our receptionist will give you a Medical History Questionnaire and any other relevant forms to fill in.
3. If you have a PPS number or a medical card please bring this with you.
4. Relax in our comfortable waiting room which has a TV area and another area showing dental information videos on a VDU screen.
5. In the surgery your dentist will carry out:
- a dental examination
- an oral cancer screening
- and with your agreement take any necessary x rays
6. After the Examination
We will have a discussion of your wishes from treatment.
We will discuss the treatment options available and then make a joint decision on the best treatment plan for you.
7. We can provide new patients with a written estimate of the costs and the proposed dental treatment plan
8. When making crowns bridges, dentures, etc. we work with a select few high-quality dental laboratories to achieve results we can stand over.